Your boiler needs an annual service to ensure that it is running safely and efficiently. Our heating engineers are all qualified, experienced and gas safe registered – they can help you with all your heating needs. We serve Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and South Yorkshire.
There are essentially two types of service – an Annual boiler service and Warranty service:
Annual boiler service
Most gas appliances – including central heating boilers and gas fires – should have an annual service.
The service will look at:
- Safety – Our Gas Safe Registered engineer will go through a check-list on your gas appliance and controls to ensure it is operating safely, including:
– Gas pressure check to ensure that the appliance is operating at the correct pressure
– Flue test to make sure that there are no unsafe emissions, in particular Carbon Monoxide
– Inspection of the appliance to check for signs of leaks, wear and corrosion of components.
- Boiler and flue efficiency – As the price of gas increases it is becoming more and more important to ensure your appliance is working as efficiently as possible.
If your boiler is still in warranty then that warranty is your guarantee. It is important to understand that the warranty becomes invalid if the boiler doesn’t have an annual service.
We also offer a full Landlord’s Certificates service for landlords renting out one or more properties.
To arrange a service you can give us a call on 0115 877 0823 or complete the form below and click the Send button, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.