We recently installed a Talbott Heating T75 25KW workshop waste-wood warm air unit at Joinery by Design in Hucknall, Nottingham.
The Talbott range of hand fed heat units are ideal for burning on-site generated wood off-cut waste. These heaters are approved for use in smoke controlled areas whilst allowing you to burn MDF, chipboard, softwood and hardwood scraps.
The Talbott heaters are easy to operate, they are a brilliant, simple solution for factory space heating and wood waste disposal.
Talbott T Range features:
- 25-150kW heat output options
- Manual fed system
- Hot air units for simple factory space heating
- Practical low maintenance design
- Robust construction with fire-bricked lined combustion chamber
- Summer heat dumps and ducting available
- Clean Air Act exempt for use within smoke control areas without the need for an afterburner
- Manufactured to comply with on site health and safety requirements, approved by leading insurance companies.